Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Testing...1-2-3...Testing

The easiest "A" I ever earned was in 10th grade trigonometry. In truth, it was more of an inherited grade because my teacher was also my uncle's teacher and my big sister's teacher; in 30 years of teaching, he had never changed his tests!

Welcome to the 21st century, home of postyourtest.com, an online clearinghouse for exams.

The creator of this site claims the purpose for development was to level the playing field for all students by allowing equal access to available study materials.
I.e. old tests.

Opponents to the site claim it opens the door to a host of academic integrity issues.

I personally believe it will put an end to recycled course assessments and force instructors to generate new ones.

What do you think?

To visit postyourtest.com, click here.

No comments: